Siamo lieti di annunciare il lancio del CBRNe Summit USA che si terrà a Las Vegas, Nevada, dal 12 al 14 ottobre 2021. L’evento è organizzato dal nostro partner Intelligence Sec e l’Osservatorio è Official Partner e chair delle discussioni.
CBRNe Summit USA si concentrerà su una serie di argomenti chiave nell’intero spettro del dominio CBRNe come le capacità di risposta CBRNe delle Istituzioni coinvolte, le contromisure e le strategie di risposta a livello internazionale e negli Stati Uniti, anche con attenzione alla alle malattie infettive.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our CBRNe Summit USA conference and exhibition which will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, on the 12th – 14th October 2021. CBRNe threats are increasing and also the threat of lone wolf extremists carrying out random attacks in major cities.
During our international event you will hear perspectives from military and civil officials who deal with CBRNe incidents. Many government departments and agencies across the region have realised the importance of CBRNe capabilities and preparedness and budgets have been increased to deal with the new type of threats faced to civilians.
CBRNe Summit USA will focus on a number of key topics across the whole spectrum of the CBRNe domain such as local Nevada State CBRNe Response Capabilities, Chem-Bio Countermeasures and Response strategies, International CBRNe Response and Preparedness, U.S. Preparedness and Response to CBRNe Threats and Attacks, First Responder Techniques – Hazmat and Decon and Combating Infectious Diseases across the U.S.
Informazioni, costi e dettagli – Information, costs and details: https://intelligence-sec.com/events/cbrne-summit-usa-2021-2/
Tra gli speakers confermati / Among the confirmed speakers
- Chairman: Prof. Roberto Mugavero, OSDIFE
- Dr. Eric Moore, Director, U.S. Army CCDC Chemical Biological Center
- Richard Schoske, Chief, Diagnostics and Detection, Defence Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- Dr. Paula Bryant, Director, Office of Biodefense, Research Resources, and Translational Research, U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Michael Phillips, President and CEO, Environics USA
- Donald Alway, Assistant Director, Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Peter Belk, Deputy Director, J5 – Strategy, Plans, Policy and Concepts, U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
- Lieutenant Zachary Burns, Commander, ARMOR Section, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police (LVMP)
- Dr. Jason Roos, Deputy Program Executive Officer, Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND)
- Captain Daniele Del Gaudio, Head of CBRN Specialistic Support Office, 7th CBRN Defence Regiment “CREMONA”, Ministry of Defence, Italy
- José Antonio Zea Agüero, Director-General, Chemical Information Center (CINQUI), Peru
- Mike Stebbins, Executive Director, Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Consortium
- Bryan Sommers, Business Development Manager – North America, Argon Electronics
- Craig Cooper, Chief of Special Operations, Las Vegas Fire Department
- Lieutenant Colonel Jennifer Cope, WMD-CST Program Manager, National Guard Bureau
Teemu Partanen, Application Manager Handheld Chemical Detectors, Environics
- Martin Davey, Lead – CBRNe Strike Team, Hazmat and CBRNe Technician, Ottawa Fire Services, Canada
- Dr. Patrick Mullan, Team Leader Chemical Biological (CB) Response Team, DSTL
- Timothy Rice, Battalion Chief, HazMat Operations, Fire Department New York (FDNY)
- David Di Gregorio, Director, Hazardous Materials Emergency Response, Massachusetts Fire Services
- Michael Armistead, Hazmat Specialist, Nashville Fire Department
- Jon Hall, Chief Executive and Founder, Resilience Advisors Network
- Professor Roberto Mugavero, President, OSDIFE